Gracias por visitarnos!
Thanks for visiting!
Welcome to this site! It is a source for positive, uplifting content. I was born to Mexican and Puerto Rican parents in New York City. They instilled in me and my brother a love for our family's Latino culture and a desire to learn more about our rich history, political landscape, artists and cuisine. I'm so happy to create and share this project in progress. This site is for you, no matter your background. My goal is to provide an inclusive and informational space, with stories that celebrate the unique and vibrant Latino community and all communities.Whether you're looking for inspiring stories, helpful tips, or a dose of motivation,check in here periodically.
If you have any ideas, please drop us a line.
One love, Ivonne
"Our bodies are our gardens - our will are our gardeners."
Trivia Game Answers
1) Dublin and Edinburgh.
2) Edward Caban is the highest ranking Hispanic of Puerto Rican heritage in the NYPD.
3) Edward Charles Ford 'Whitey' nicknamed 'the Chairman of the Board', was an American professional baseball pitcher who played his entire 16 year MLB career with the NY Yankees.
4) Puerto Rico's colonial status dates to the 'discovery' of the American continent by European imperial powers 528 years ago. Like most of Central and South America, the island was under Spanish rule for over four centuries before being handed over to the U.S. in 1898 after the Spanish American War..
5) If there's one good thing that can be said of strokes, is that the vast majority of them don't need to happen. Up to 80% of strokes can be prevented through healthy lifestyle changes. Here are 5 ways to get started not he road to prevention from the American Heart Association. A) if you smoke, quit. B) Move more. C) Keep blood pressure under control. D) Eat a healthy diet. E) Start early.
6) The Musical Instrument Museum is located in Phoenix. They host many free events. For adults with memory loss, music can tap into memories and help promote connection and well-being.
7). Sixto Rodriguez is an American singer-songwriter. His career in the United States was met with little or no fanfare. Unbeknownst to him for decades, his music was extremely successful and influential in South Afric where he is believed to have sold more albums than Elvis Presley. Information about him was scarce and it was falsely rumored that he had committed suicide. Check out the film 'Searching for Sugarman,' you won't be disappointed.
8) Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world.
9) Yes. as per the calculation, it is said that a person will weigh 0.48g lighter for a 100kg person. When the moon is directly overhead, they are going to weigh 0.5g lighter as the moon attracts you in the same way it attracts water when it makes tides.
Thank You and Welcome! USA, Spain, Mexico, Canada,
Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, China, Chile and Russia; and in the USA: New York, California, Florida, Texas, Tennessee, New Jersey, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Illinois, Georgia!
For years, I have served as a Flight Attendant however, the job is more than serving snacks and ensuring safety. Flight Attendants wear many hats, we listen to all types of stories, while sizing up people to ensure safety. I genuinely like to serve people, now please don't get me wrong, I am not a Mother Theresa wannabe here. During my professional career, I' have served under three Governors Administrations and self published seven Hispanic Resource Guides; the roles were different but they shared the same ultimate goal of helping others. Thanks to my father who introduced me and taught me at a young age, to leave something better than before. www.holaUSA.com is a granular size attempt to do just that. Whether by leaving a smile on your face or somehow inspiring to leave the world a better place. This is now.
There is a Chinese saying that goes:"If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune,. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody." Let's help each other., we can all be happy by doing so. :-) Just be cautious, be safe. This site was founded with a mission to share positive, uplifting, and useful content. After a long hiatus, we are excited to be back. Peace, Ivonne
A continuous, intermittent project from the heart with the best intentions and well wishes.
One love, Ivonne
Services offered include the following:
Virtual Assistant Plans
Remote Customer Service